The MicroEtcher IIA is recognized as one of the most valuable tools for dentistry. The MicroEtcher provides precise surface micro-roughening, improving bond strength up to 400%. Surface area and surface reactivity is dramatically increased for maximum bond. Sandblasting is fast and easy with most surface roughening procedures requiring only a few seconds. It offers all stainless construction and replaceable carbide tip. Now with a permanently affixed jar lid and spill resistant abrasive filter.
– Etching all metals, composites & amalgam for maximum bond strength
– Intraoral porcelain repair
– Pit & fissure prep
– Cleaning darked grooves to reveal decay
– Prepping incipient lesions and minor Class I & V
– Debriding bur preps for best esthetics & bonds