Accu-Force™ and Accu-Force™ G3 - An Economic NiTi Wire Option
These advanced superelastic and heat-activated archwires are available in round, square, and rectangular for all stages of treatment.
- Superelastic provides gentle, nearly constant forces.
- Shape memory effect provides an overwhelming desire to return to original shape.
- Heat activated are soft and pliable, easy to engage at room temperature, may be chilled for easier ligation.
- Optimal tooth movement and ideal biological forces in Accu-Force™ G3 wires.
Accu-Force™ round is used as an initial archwire. The superelastic NiTi wire provides near constant forces during the leveling and aligning stage of treatment.
Accu-Force™ G3 - Sqaure or Rectangular is an advanced superelastic archwire for early to mid treatment. Accu-Force™ G3 starts with low, gentle forces for the anteriors, and increases force in the posterior, where it plateaus in the molar region, all in the same wire.
- Ark Telleri
- Opal Ark Telleri
- G&H Ark Telleri
- GAC Ark Telleri
- Nickel Titanium
- Beta Titanium
- Stainless Steel
- Specialty Wires - All the Metal that Matters
- Elastik Aksesuarlar
- Tel Aksesuarlar
- El Aletleri
- Ortodontik mini vidalar
- Class II Corrector
- Indirect Bonding
- Ağız Dışı Ürünler
- Bize Ulaşın