G4™ Niti - Platinum Proportion®
These archforms are designed for treatment of patients with smaller tooth anatomy and/or spacing.
After measuring all anterior teeth for over five years, Dr. Robert L. Waugh has crystalized a method to consistently deliver a predictable anterior display while idealizing functional coupling of anterior teeth.
The Platinum Proportion® Archwire System takes the guess work out of archwire selection based on a simple system of measuring tooth width of the anteriors cuspid to cuspid.
This technique definitively provides the clinician the proper archwire based on the consolidated width.
Platinum Proportion is a registered service mark owned by Dr. Robert L. Waugh
- Measure the mesiodistal width of each upper tooth from cuspid to cuspid
- This case displays a consolidated width of 44.8 mm, indicating consideration of archforms 92% upper & 84% lower.
Selecting Archwires Based on Tooth Widths Total
40mm or Less = Customize 84%
40mm - 45mm = 92% Upper & 84% Lower
45mm - 50mm = 100% Upper & 92% Lower
50mm or More = Customize 100%
- Ark Telleri
- Opal Ark Telleri
- G&H Ark Telleri
- BT3™ Beta Titanium
- Colboloy™ Blue Nickel Cobalt
- BT3™ Platinum Proportion®
- Stainless - Platinum Proportion®
- Stainless Steel Posted
- Stainless Steel - Looped
- Stainless Steel - Multi-Strand
- Stainless Steel - Tooth Colored
- Stainless Steel
- XR1™ Platinum Proportion®
- XR1™ Heat-Treated Stainless
- M5™ Niti - Platinum Proportion®
- M5™ Thermal Copper Niti
- G4™ Niti - Platinum Proportion®
- G4™ Niti - Tooth Colored
- G4™ Nickel Titanium
- GAC Ark Telleri
- Elastik Aksesuarlar
- Tel Aksesuarlar
- El Aletleri
- Ortodontik mini vidalar
- Class II Corrector
- Indirect Bonding
- Ağız Dışı Ürünler
- Bize Ulaşın